Site Updates: Calendar, Travel Tips & Site Map
The Menu Bar at the top now features a long winded collection of ‘Travel Tips’ with lots of new images and observations you’ll not find anywhere else.
I’ve also added a dynamically updating Table of Contents/Site Map Page. This will give surfers an alternative way of looking up stuff. At the top of the page is an ‘Options’ panel that will let you sort content as you would like.
The 3rd update is the addition of a ‘Calendar of Events’ in the right-hand Side Bar. I became frustrated with accurate, easy to search, ‘listed-by-date’ info. Discovering a ‘cool-new-thing’ after the event had ended has been problematic.
The listings are all the way to the bottom so I can let it spill down the page. I’m still updating it, searching for errors, but it’s live now. Clicking on any title will take you to a very short Post with location and contact info. Most contacts speak Spanish and most sites are in Spanish as well.
PLEASE, if you see an error, leave a short comment on that Post and I will fix it Pronto! Likewise, if you have a ‘non-commercial’ event open to the public, send it to me via a comment and I’ll add it. I need date, when, where and contact info. Submissions are subject to confirmation. Thanx Tons!
Lastly, Always verify the date and time of something before you go.
Most of this info was found on the Web and I do not have the time to double check all of it for accuracy. It’s a dynamic calendar and will display the 50 most current activities. Enjoy.
The next effort will be to update the Maps/Where’s Roberto? Page.
In addition to fixing my own maps, I’ll be adding a few antique maps I found on the Library of Congress Web site. Copyrights have long since expired on them. More details next time.
The weather should start to mellow out in a couple more weeks. It’s been very wet here. Too wet to travel, but great for the banana plants and mangoes.
Copyright © 2009~2014 RobertosPuertoRico.com, All Comm. Rights Reserved, CC3, ShareAlike
1,801+ Search Words, Many in Spanish!
Navigate Roberto’s Posts
- Gardening in Puerto Rico
- Greater San Juan Metroplex, Old San Juan
- Isla East Region, Puerto Rico
- Isla Mountain Central, Puerto Rico
- Isla North Region, Puerto Rico
- Isla Northeast Region, Puerto Rico
- Isla South Region, Puerto Rico
- Isla Southwest Region, Puerto Rico
- Isla West Region, Puerto Rico
- Liv’n Large in Puerto Rico
- Off the Charts, Destinations Outside PR
- Puerto Rico Detours
- Roberto’s X-files
- The Dog’s Blog- How I did it
The Isle of Bamboo Website in PR
Wippy Woppy Webdesign is proud to announce our new site- the Isle of Bamboo.
It's dedicated to the myriad of ways bamboo enriches our lives and our planet. If there ever was a 'Super Plant', bamboo is it!
The Site is optimized to run on desktops and laptops as well as tablets like the iPad or Android 4.0 models.
Me Mates 10 Most Favored Posts
- Real Estate and the Cost of Living in PR.. My 2¢ (23)
- Lights in the Night Sky & the Unexplained in PR (23)
- A Fine Art Photographer's Dream Come True (21)
- The Long Road to Hacienda Buena Vista.. (20)
- 48th Annual San Blas 'Half' Marathon of Coamo (20)
- Guayama, PR... 'The City of Witches' (20)
- USDA Tropical Agriculture Gardens of Mayagüez (20)
- Degetau's Observation Stone.. a Panoramic View (18)
- Toro Negro.. a Sunday Drive into the Mountains (18)
- The Old Sugar Mills & Plantations of PR, Part 1 (18)
20 Most Current Ports of Call
- Sweet Home, Coamo, Center of the Universe
- The Abandoned Ruins of Henry Barracks
- A Long Overdue Update
- 5 Years in.. Time to Reflect
- El Capitolio de Puerto Rico, Palace of Laws
- A Leisurely Ramble Through Old San Juan
- The Iguana Hunters of Puerto Rico
- The Beautiful Plaza of Mayagüez, PR, Interrupted
- Cacao to Chocolate and a Little Coffee too
- Big Yearend Garden Update, 2013
- 2013 Year End Wrap Up
- Montoso Gardens in the Mountains of Maricao
- Paradise Tax and the Costs of Living in PR
- Manatí on the North Coast- Wake of the Cross
- The Ruins of Hacienda La Esperanza
- Muskets, Cannon and Soldiers of Great Stature
- 51st San Blas Marathon of Coamo, The Movie
- Gardening as Intervention, a Mega Update
- The 51st San Blas Marathon of Coamo, My 4th
- Zipping Through the Jungle of Guaynabo, PR